God Quest wrath of the lamb
Amalia
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
Of course she heeds the call.

The words, the tug, the compulsion- it is all as keenly felt as her own heartbeat, a reprise of a refrain she has longed to hear her entire life. Amalia would follow that voice anywhere, do anything for it, for it is one she has heard before. A sacred thing, a pure and beautiful thing, the chorus that rises with her breath and swells with the rush of her blood.

Barefoot, the Shield walks through the Outskirts toward the Shrine upon the hill. The shrine she built at his request, for his herald, for him. It is a trail she knows well, a pilgrimage taken as often as possible, and yet never with as much purpose, never like this. It is both familiar and strange, the thing that is happening, the dream of which she dare not speak even as it haunted her with its promises, its hope.

Amalia stops before her God and falls down to her knee, half-buried beneath the burst of flowers that has grown around the shrine. She carries her staff and her shield, and even Jyoti is silently reverent, awed. Looking up through onyx eyes, the Shield - his Shield - smiles.

"Yours."
you drew memories in my mind
i could never erase
you painted colors in my heart
i could never replace

Messages In This Thread
wrath of the lamb - by Vi - 08-10-2020, 02:59 PM
RE: wrath of the lamb - by Amalia - 08-10-2020, 03:53 PM
RE: wrath of the lamb - by Vi - 08-10-2020, 04:56 PM
RE: wrath of the lamb - by Amalia - 08-10-2020, 05:03 PM
RE: wrath of the lamb - by Vi - 08-10-2020, 05:20 PM