unfold your menu
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
Those were words Oliver absolutely needed to hear. A small nod and a slight smile. "Yeah... you're right, thank you Remi." Fully sincere and clearly much calmer now, Oliver's shoulders visibly relaxed and he already looked 10 times calmer before... which is a lot seeing as Oliver is almost always awkward and freaked out over something.

Once more, Remi's words reign true and Oliver finds his mind running fast now, the gears shifting and plans coming into place. "Oh, thank you... that helps me out a lot... and also explains a lot." A failed attempt at a joke as Oliver cracks a much larger smile. While he wasn't about to grow enough balls to slam that bell right this moment, he may just have to do that later on. For now, he had company and wasn't about to up and ditch Remi in this moment.

It seemed Torchline had things mostly under control, which was fantastic. "Yeah. So much has changed since I was last here and honestly, it's pretty damn impressive I'll say. I mean... when did those canals come in?" Oliver had been meaning to ask about them and seeing as Remi was governor, surely he'd have a pretty good explanation.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come out here and help out with monsoon season. If there's any damage, be sure to get into contact with me... I'll see if I can make anything in my shop to help you guys out with repairs." A small offer and just to sweeten the deal, he'd throw in one final line. "And it's free of charge... it's the least I could really do." While Oliver didn't live in Torchline, it felt like he owed them at least a small bit of help if anything went wrong. Charging for natural damages felt wrong and in a world as chaotic as Caido, it only felt fitting to do what he could do help out whenever possible.
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
unfold your menu - by Oliver - 08-10-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: unfold your menu - by Remi - 08-11-2020, 03:53 PM
RE: unfold your menu - by Oliver - 08-11-2020, 05:32 PM
RE: unfold your menu - by Remi - 08-11-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: unfold your menu - by Oliver - 08-11-2020, 05:56 PM
RE: unfold your menu - by Remi - 08-11-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: unfold your menu - by Oliver - 08-11-2020, 06:28 PM
RE: unfold your menu - by Remi - 08-12-2020, 04:34 PM
RE: unfold your menu - by Oliver - 08-13-2020, 04:47 PM
RE: unfold your menu - by Remi - 08-17-2020, 07:59 PM