(SE) Every day I'm shovelling
Open snow clearing SE!
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
Nature is cruel
Chief? Honestly, Chuy would be annoyed if he hadn't been raised in a land where giving a friend a nickname, particularly a nickname that always slightly irritated said friend, wasn't some emotionally repressed way of showing affection. The Aussie chuckled, shaking his head, searching Howard's face for any kind of hint malice or contempt - but it would seem he had built up enough rapport with the guard to earn this title. And so he would quietly accept it, and play the annoyed, unwilling recipient of said name whenever it came up.

Every ten days. Chuy nodded, a bit of guilt rising up in him as he reflected on how many he had helped with this season so far - he was stretched between here and the Grounds, between needing to follow his heart and needing to attend to his duty. He'd found a sort of balance, a way of being in both places, but he knew it was never going to be a permanent thing. "Do you find many from the other regions willing to help?" He was curious, more than anything, wondering if now that the portal was free from the weather, Halo became a tourist destination of sorts?

He already knew the answer, really.
but we don't have to be

Messages In This Thread
(SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-13-2020, 03:26 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by NPC - 08-18-2020, 04:38 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-18-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by NPC - 08-18-2020, 05:11 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-18-2020, 05:27 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by NPC - 08-18-2020, 05:45 AM
RE: (SE) Every day I'm shovelling - by Chulane - 08-18-2020, 06:03 AM