the final petal wished upon
Old Gods
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
EVIE
Ah, fuck. Of course, the last time Evie tries, she gets Ludo. Not that Evie was raised to discriminate against any of the Gods mind you, but she's well aware that this one likes games; both good and bad. Still, nothing can stop the trainwreck of desperation the Evergreen has become, and she closes her eyes as all the lights go out except one. Her soul flickers in turn, fighting between wanting to continue her screaming and wanting to cling to this singular, impossible moment where she is finally seen.

"What did I do to deserve your silence all these years? I didn't ask to be born Abandoned. I worshiped you, all of you, every single day. I prayed, I gave gifts, I concealed my very being away to try and distance myself from the magic I never wanted." There is an old desperation in her eyes, swelling upward like a taint of magma that has been scorching her soul. What little she can parse of the God in the darkness, it is given her full attention even as she sinks helplessly to her knees. Down to the earth, which has held her up and supported her, which has given itself to her magic. The only friend she knows, here, when clearly she is still disliked by the deity which has finally deigned to visit her. "I would have given anything to be loved by you. I refused The Voice, even when she had her fingers in my brother's heart. Please, Ludo. What must I do to belong somewhere?" To belong to you? But perhaps Evie is too burned to ask that aloud, now. Terrified to admit that maybe she's too far gone.
Don't look up, just let them think
There's no place else you'd rather be

Messages In This Thread
the final petal wished upon - by Evie - 08-15-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: the final petal wished upon - by Ludo - 08-16-2020, 08:17 PM
RE: the final petal wished upon - by Evie - 08-20-2020, 01:32 AM
RE: the final petal wished upon - by Ludo - 08-25-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: the final petal wished upon - by Evie - 09-02-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: the final petal wished upon - by Ludo - 09-06-2020, 03:47 PM