the final petal wished upon
Old Gods
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
EVIE
”How is the fact that I’m not the only one not a further reason for my anger?” Her tone wars between a pleading sort of desperation and the boiling undertone of abandonment and grief. ”We aren’t owed your presence. But your favoritism is only going to lead to more Abandoned going directly to your enemy. Why ignore us? I’m not asking for gifts or blessings just...just to have my faith returned.” The encroaching rags may feel constricting, suffocating, but Evie merely stands limp amongst them. Her iconic temper suppressed beneath years of having respect for silent gods beaten into her.

Though a sardonic laugh leaves her chapped lips at Ludo’s response. ”And why shouldn’t I seek it? When you are so revered, so integral to living in this land? Is it not natural then to seek you out?” The soft crooning whisper can’t reveal that which she already knows. Evie knows intimately how much she’s missing inside. She has faced that demon too regularly for Ludo to use it against her. ”But I cannot change my cursed blood. I cannot even ask to Attune if nobody answers. You are Mort’s herald...do you understand that depth of loneliness? Of separation? Even now,” her breath rattles and heaves with emotion, tilting her head towards the porcelain mask, ”even now as you mock me, there’s a part of me that rejoices. That you are here at all.”
Don't look up, just let them think
There's no place else you'd rather be

Messages In This Thread
the final petal wished upon - by Evie - 08-15-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: the final petal wished upon - by Ludo - 08-16-2020, 08:17 PM
RE: the final petal wished upon - by Evie - 08-20-2020, 01:32 AM
RE: the final petal wished upon - by Ludo - 08-25-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: the final petal wished upon - by Evie - 09-02-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: the final petal wished upon - by Ludo - 09-06-2020, 03:47 PM