Mine To Find [Seasonal Event]
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
lily
from what i’ve tasted of desire
i hold with those who favor fire
His rebuke stings, zips its way inside her in a way that most comments (and believe me, she’s gotten plenty) can’t. She flushes against the cold, and immediately stops, looking at her feet and then the field around her. Slowly tucking bits of clothing into belts and pants, she tries to minimize the amount of clothing that could flap around and make noise.

Ok. She’s learning. Must be quiet.

The next couple of steps towards Deimos are measured, slow, taking a toll on her legs in a way she’s never worked them before. She crouches down as best she can, holding her arms out for balance. This iscontrol, and stealth, and an entirely different environment than she’s used to. After a couple of steps, she realizes it’s nothing more than sneaking across creaky floorboards. Lily pointedly ignores the fact that the man seems annoyed with her, determined as she is to do something right.

Should she reach the hulking mass of a man, she will flatten down to the ground the way he does, without asking if she can join him. See, if you don’t ask permission, you don’t risk being denied. That’s a lesson she learned the harder way.

“What are you hunting?” she whispers to him, eyes scanning the snow-covered grass for movement before she even knows what their target is.

Yes. Their target. He's stuck with her for the time being.

Messages In This Thread
Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Deimos - 01-09-2019, 11:34 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Lily - 01-16-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Deimos - 01-20-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Lily - 01-23-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Deimos - 01-30-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Lily - 02-08-2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Deimos - 02-09-2019, 11:16 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Lily - 02-12-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Mine To Find [Seasonal Event] - by Deimos - 02-13-2019, 03:19 PM