half-destroyed
For info!
Willie Dolan
Farmer

Age: 69 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
--
At least it seemed like he was making enough sense for Deimos to follow, even as his mind began to feel like it was clouding over with an odd numbness, unlike anything he'd felt before: not quite pain, but somewhere close.

"Uh..." Willie frowned as he tried to remember, the details of the story beginning to float away along with his blood into the soil. "So I heads into this storm n' it was so weird - it seemed like it was lettin' me through, like the weather was parting for me to go past it. I didn' think too much of it at the time though, cos I was looking for that damn rabbit." He shook his head, wondering now what the fuck he'd been doing.

A unicorn approached - these damn Outlanders, always going out and getting the fanciest of everything - and he let her come close, knowing their healing abilities. At first, her magic felt soothing, taking away the top layer of pain from his experience, making his breath slightly less laboured: but then, as if rebelling against the very idea of being healed, he groaned as another wave of blood gushed out through his fingers. Sensing his time might be short, he kept going, wanting Deimos to be able to tell this story to those who would want to know what happened to him. "...Then...it was hard to see in the storm, but I coulda sworn I saw a damn dragon ahead...weren' long after that that..." He nodded down to the gash in his side.
Willie
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
half-destroyed - by Deimos - 08-17-2020, 06:10 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Willie - 08-17-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Deimos - 08-17-2020, 07:01 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Willie - 08-17-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Deimos - 08-17-2020, 07:49 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Willie - 08-17-2020, 08:43 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Deimos - 08-17-2020, 08:57 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Willie - 08-17-2020, 09:04 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Deimos - 08-17-2020, 09:33 PM