half-destroyed
For info!
Willie Dolan
Farmer

Age: 69 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
--
For a moment after the question Willie just stared at Deimos, clearly beginning to lose track of his mind; he managed to gather back enough consciousness to answer, but the words were thick with blood in his mouth, unclear: "It were...a lil dragon, like the ones that make friends w'Accepted kids. I thought maybe it were someone's companion lost, so I went towards it..then...it bit me, but.."

He shook his head, eyes looking wild as he stared up at Deimos, desperately searching for understanding. "Not just teeth. There's somethin' in my veins, it put in there--" Willie coughed and again, thick and discoloured phlegm fell to the ground; he groaned. "...Didn't see the land. Just the storm. It...it's everywhere."

These words seemed to take the last of his significant strength and he fell hard down to fully lay on the ground, no longer able to lean up. Staring up at the sky, blood gargling in his throat, he croaked out to Deimos: "..Ca..can you tell Pat, that's my missus, at the Dewdrop farm...tell her and the kids what happened...and that I love 'em. Please, lad." With that, he breathed a few last, ragged times and then with a final jerk, laid still.
Willie
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
half-destroyed - by Deimos - 08-17-2020, 06:10 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Willie - 08-17-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Deimos - 08-17-2020, 07:01 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Willie - 08-17-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Deimos - 08-17-2020, 07:49 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Willie - 08-17-2020, 08:43 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Deimos - 08-17-2020, 08:57 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Willie - 08-17-2020, 09:04 PM
RE: half-destroyed - by Deimos - 08-17-2020, 09:33 PM