there is quiet, for just a moment
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
you killed a man there, and i cried
but the rain masked the hurt behind your face
He certainly got her attention, and if he had been more imaginative, he might have imagined her like a cat, the hairs along her spine rising as soon as he’d opened his mouth. But he isn’t, and he simply stands there folding his arms across his chest, letting his steel gaze take her in — the similarities and differences — just as he had changed too. Far more scars, far more tattoos. Safrin’s tattoos black out both arms to his wrist, the stars within the waves shifting as if a gravitational pull is tugging them to and fro. And his right hand, flecked with pale scars that look like lightning, branching through his hand and following each vein before disappearing beneath the tattoo.

Of course there are the feathers along his shoulders too, the left one missing part of it with a long burn scar that leaves it pale and sad in comparison. She looks like she’s kept herself together and strong, and he looks as though he’s torn himself apart again and again to ensure everyone here was safe.

I was going to add his last name… Or at least maybe talk to you about them. I’ve only met Finn.” He admits, shifting to focus on the Notice Board again, his scarred hand lifting to tap at the name as he scours the other names listed. “Of course that depends on if you’re willing to talk to me.” A glance cast over his scarred shoulder toward her again, a raise of a dark brow.
by the way, dear, we're alive
and it hurts 'cause we survived it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 08-17-2020, 07:41 PM
RE: there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 08-18-2020, 12:11 AM
RE: there is quiet, for just a moment - by Sunjata - 08-18-2020, 12:19 AM
RE: there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 08-18-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 08-18-2020, 01:19 AM
RE: there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 08-18-2020, 01:49 AM
RE: there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 08-26-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 08-27-2020, 12:22 AM
RE: there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 08-31-2020, 10:15 PM
RE: there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 09-01-2020, 03:24 PM
RE: there is quiet, for just a moment - by Phoebe - 09-07-2020, 04:16 PM