Mini Event in order to form a more perfect union
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

All part of the family now, entrenched rather than discarded, immersed rather than decayed. Wessex’s messages rang loud and clear, and the dread Mabel had fought off during LongNight scorched along her bones now. Not for meeting and greeting, but for everything else that might come with it. Or might not. The uncertainty was a palpable thing, and to be young, feral, and ridiculous wasn’t quite the right ingredients for any semblance of confidence.

But she went with Evelyn, as her sister floated along (no envy there for powers that Mabel herself didn’t have; maybe it would come with time, with patience), and they came upon the shack. Not much different from where they’d come from, and a smirk, a snicker, wrapped itself along her lips for a moment, merely meant for her twin and no one else.

She followed through as they came within, nodding to those she recognized and those she didn’t, the unfamiliarity more present than anything more. Another breath she didn’t need lodged within her, old habits still dying hard, before she twisted along the confines, next to her sibling, eyes piercing, following movements, waiting for the inevitable.
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
in order to form a more perfect union - by Wessex - 08-18-2020, 01:08 AM
RE: in order to form a more perfect union - by Mabel - 08-18-2020, 10:51 AM