Mini Event in order to form a more perfect union
Evelyn Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EVELYN

She bristled with pride at the comment Wessex sent to her, smiling and nodding to the woman. The full extent of her power was something she was still unlocking, but her plans for it were… mildly ambitious, in the grand scheme of things. She wanted to help her brethren, to spread the word of the wonders of the Voice, and what better way than to demonstrate a power that twisted gravity itself? Then she was smiling at Azrael, crouching down to them to embrace them gently, letting her ability surround him, and lift him in a playful bounce as she often did when the twins watched over them.

Listening carefully when Wessex took control of the gathering, she absorbed all that she could. The fae were something to be wary about, and at the Wraith's warning of them appearing like small adults, Evelyn wondered if she hadn't met one already before. Fiat Lux was meant to be held in the Greatwood, the realm of the fae - and she intended on going, now more than ever.

And then, a task for the Voice? Evelyn wanted nothing but to serve the Voice, to assist. But she was also startingly aware of her limitations, of her gross lack of experience. She remained silent, waiting to hear everything that Wessex had to say before speaking.

Ah, the monsters. And this time, she would have a say. She knew what she wanted to vote, how she'd been horrified to learn that they had denied it last time - her discussion with Deimos was illuminated as much to her, and she was determined not to have that happen again. "If I can be of service on the task for the Voice, I am willing," she says first, when enough silence stretches between her and Bastien's words. "And I also support fighting the monsters."

--

If Evelyn is needed/can be of use in the special task, have at her.
Evelyn otherwise votes to fight monsters.
innocence
is but an illusion

Messages In This Thread
in order to form a more perfect union - by Wessex - 08-18-2020, 01:08 AM
RE: in order to form a more perfect union - by Evelyn - 08-23-2020, 10:01 AM