Mini Event in order to form a more perfect union
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

If nothing else, Wessex’s silent response to him brings a tight twist of a grin to Nate’s lips, lightening his face just the slightest. Call it what you want, Boss. And Ru, If the Demi-goddess, or anyone, looked at him they’d see his gaze drop to the floor, his ruined brows pull together for a moment, before he shrugs, she’s holding on. She’s strong. It’s a non answer, really, but all he can offer.

Loki is not the first dragon the starwhal has seen, but she is the first one Pemota has interacted with, the first she hasn’t regarded from a wary distance. A melodic trill rings out, as the glowing starwhal completes a slow circle around the dragon, then gently, carefully, taps her spiralling horn against the dragons head, before darting away, hoping the other will play with her.

As they get to the core of the meeting, the tasks laid out for the night, Nate’s gaze drifts again. The warning comes just a little too late for him, but his focus immediately returns as they move on. A secret task, hmm? ”I’ll help if you need it, as long as I’ve got my eye back by then. I can’t be too much help if I can’t see properly.” Nate’s hand lazily rises as he speaks, demanding a touch of attention, though it drops again almost immediately.

It’s not surprising in the least to hear the final point they’ve gathered here for, though the change in the process is a bit of a surprise. If it was as easy as saying it, why hadn’t it been majority rules the first time? ”My vote doesn’t change.” He calls, voice flat, single eye lifting first to Wessex, then around the room to find Samuel, curious about the change of heart.
I love to see the sun
In spite of all it's done

Messages In This Thread
in order to form a more perfect union - by Wessex - 08-18-2020, 01:08 AM
RE: in order to form a more perfect union - by Nate - 09-01-2020, 04:11 PM