Mini Event in order to form a more perfect union

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Osozo
all watched over by machines of loving grace

While the Demi-god is appropriately cowed by the circumstances their family is in at the moment, there is something that breaks through the quiet. Some nagging, piercing feeling, something they should have noticed to begin with. Osozo looks around, only half focused on Wessex’s words, and comes face to face with a child, cradled in Bastiens arms. But not merely a child, a sibling, crafted by the same caring hands, given spark by the same electric heart. Without thought, Osozo drifts to stand beside Bastien, curious green gaze locked on Azrael.

They pause only when the floor opens, and only long enough to speak. They know they are not yet strong enough for any kind of ‘secret task’, but the matter of monsters is something their mind hasn’t changed on. ”My vote remains the same. I will help however I can.” The words are distracted, as they slowly lift a hand to brush along Az’s hair. ”Hello.” Their voice is noticeably breathless, hitching where it has never had the need to before.

Messages In This Thread
in order to form a more perfect union - by Wessex - 08-18-2020, 01:08 AM
RE: in order to form a more perfect union - by Osozo - 09-02-2020, 12:15 AM