Mini Event in order to form a more perfect union
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Loki darts off into a corner of the basement at the narwhal’s invitation, quietly playing with Pemota whilst the humans do their boring human stuff.

“Then we are agreed,” Wessex says when they’ve all had their say, lips pressing into a thin look of satisfaction. The next moment is a little lighter as she attempts to joke - not her forte, as many know, but at least it isn’t as dour as she was in the beginning. “A once in a lifetime event,” especially if their lives are cut short by - No, Wessex, don’t go there.

“Nate, if you could post a notice of our decision in Torchline. Let them know we’re looking for magical items and assistance. Anything to do with fire, protection, entrapment… Neron, if you could do the same in Halo, and Bastien, in the Ground. We’ll need a lot of help with this.” With a tilt of her head, she brings that bit to a close. Almost done, fam. “In other news, there’s a shitty new area of Caido that I imagine the Voice will want explored. It’s hell. Literally. Fire and lava, so if you decide to explore, it can be accessed through a crevice beyond the Sea of Glass.”

Wessex almost doesn’t remember that Bastien asked a question about the Fae and it’s apparent she’s unhappy about the answer she has to give. “About the Fae - We do nothing about that attack. If there’s another one… that’s a different story. But let’s try to avoid an all out war if at all possible, okay?” Rising, that’s the sign that things are more or less done. “Unless you want to come with me to the shrine in the woods, I’ll let the Voice know our decision.” And if you’re coming with her, you gotta make it a quick thread

“And I’ll let those who volunteered know what’s going on soon.” The fewer who know, the better.
-------------------

Okay, so this thread will be closed in 48 hours. Feel free to close or not. If you’re coming to the shrine with W, we’re gonna make it quick, cause timelines are already a bit wonky for the sickies.

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here

Messages In This Thread
in order to form a more perfect union - by Wessex - 08-18-2020, 01:08 AM
RE: in order to form a more perfect union - by Wessex - 09-02-2020, 01:28 AM