Try to Explain Myself
Letter for Amalia
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

Sam,

You already explained the reasons for your choice. While I understand wanting to protect your people, I still cannot condone the decisions you made, or the price it cost. You decided that the lives of innocents without a choice were worth more than a risk to yourself and your family, and I watched the people you condemned die.

You said you thought I would rather have a dead brother than an Ascended one, and yet I have gone out of my way to help you, to try and build a relationship despite your race. Even before you began to doubt the Voice.

And when you left the Voice I was there for you, yet you couldn't even find the courtesy to tell me you were returning to her. You betrayed me without a second thought, just like you betrayed our people. Because you were afraid.

So no, Sam. I do not wish for a brother who is dead. I wish for a brother who has conviction, who stands by his decisions. Who put others ahead of himself. Who is loyal, and brave.

But that has never been you, has it?
Yours Sincerely,
Amalia

Messages In This Thread
Try to Explain Myself - by Samuel - 08-19-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Try to Explain Myself - by Amalia - 08-20-2020, 09:45 PM