[se] push away the unimaginable
Ollie!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
With her explicit permission given, Oliver carefully moves forward to sit down. Slowly, he descends towards the ground and allows his ears to shift back to normal. It's... weird. Oliver tries to feel through the bond for her but feels absolutely nothing. It's not right to show off his shifts during this moment and so he remains as normal as possible.

For a moment, he is quiet, thinking over her questions. It's obvious she's not ready to talk- not about what he heard. If his answers are what she wants then alright, Oliver will do his answer. In his eyes, they almost feel like a distraction. No matter the case, he will help her in whatever way she requests. "I don't visit here often enough... it really is so beautiful here." His voice comes out soft. His shoulders are relaxed along with his face, no real tension lies anywhere on his body that's noticeable. "It's really nice here... I can see why you'd come here often growing up." There's the faint brushing of a smile on his lips before he shifts his attention towards something else.

Amalia is one of the few that Oliver sees as being truly pure of heart- someone to admire, a blossoming flower that radiates with color. At this moment in time, that flower has wilted, petals are falling off, and it desperately needs nurturing to bring it back to its prime.

Pulling out a bag, he holds it out in his palms. "I wanted to come out and just... let my senses and gut guide me... and so far I haven't been able to find much, but I think what I've found is nice... do you want to look?" The items may be simple and unimportant to many, but each one is beautiful in their own way- representing a different thing in Oliver's eyes. If Amalia would allow him, then he hopes that he can use it to maybe make a small difference, just the smallest of changes to maybe help her out in one way or another.
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
[se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-19-2020, 03:35 AM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-19-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-20-2020, 04:32 AM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-20-2020, 11:49 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-24-2020, 04:53 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-25-2020, 07:31 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-27-2020, 12:13 AM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-27-2020, 08:56 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-31-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-31-2020, 09:31 PM