[se] push away the unimaginable
Ollie!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
Ah... right... Amalia hadn't heard the tale of his experience with Frey. A huff of laughter left of his lips and he shakes his head. "Oh no, I left a gift alright. And that gift royally fucked me over, literally." Gathering himself so he could properly speak, he ruffles his hair with his hand that wasn't covered in dirt. "I decided it'd be a good idea to bring a wooden dildo along with the rest of my offers... I had fallen for someone who ya know, did a one time fling kinda deal. I went to Frey for advice and uh... Frey gave me a wooden dick." His eyes look towards Amalia, watching for her reaction to the last part.

"Safe to say... Frey doesn't like me.... mighty awkward when I was with a friend and he thought I got horny over him totally destroying me in a sparring session." There's humor to his voice, amused by his little interaction with Loren. At the moment it was absolutely mortifying to look like he was horny over his friend, but now he could happily laugh it off.

With Amalia helping to plant, Oliver continued to work. The seeds were plentiful and there was enough for both of them to work on adding some eventual beauty to the little garden they were creating. "I'm sure once these grow up, they will look just beautiful." Or he hoped they would.

Her words bring a smile to his face and he finds his eyes shifting away, hues of pink dancing on his cheeks. Amalia is someone he has looked up to for a while, hearing about all of her tales and great deeds, not to mention her relationship with Safrin. The compliments that she says to him are just... wow. "Thank you... here." Using his creation magic, he makes a small cup. "How's about you get some water? I'm sure the seeds will love it, as will the sapling." It wasn't hard to notice just how much the sapling meant to Amalia and maybe if he could help a small bit, it'd help to make her feel better.

Continuing to plant a couple of seeds, Oliver pressed the seeds into the soil before delicately covering them up. "The world is beautiful, really... everything about it from the sky to the ground... it's why I like art so much and working with my shop." His eyes shift towards her and he offers Amalia a soft smile. "With art, I can paint the things I find most beautiful. And with my shop, I can create things from the minerals from the earth to hopefully add to this world." While he'd never be able to paint a picture that captured the beauty of a sunset, he would always try to show others the things he loved about the world he lived in.
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
[se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-19-2020, 03:35 AM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-19-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-20-2020, 04:32 AM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-20-2020, 11:49 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-24-2020, 04:53 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-25-2020, 07:31 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-27-2020, 12:13 AM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-27-2020, 08:56 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Amalia - 08-31-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: [se] push away the unimaginable - by Oliver - 08-31-2020, 09:31 PM