A single white rose
Collector

Age: 91 | Height: 6' 1 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
An elbow? Archebold's body jarred slightly though he didn't register the impact. Instead he smirked playfully at the gesture of the pointed rapier Jigano had aimed at his heart.

He leaned slightly to the side against his walking stick as his dark eyes slid along the blade down to the grip and the gentleman behind it, his smirk retained that amused look as he would look at a child who suddenly thought it brave to stand up against his elder.

"While this is certainly...adorable...rest assured had I truly desired to harm you, the point of this sword would be punched through your adams apple, preventing you from screaming and as systematically pulled the lining of your stomach from your body.

Sluggish as it may make me, it would be no less exceedingly pleasurable to then suck the life from what remained of your body..."

For a moment, blackness nearly took over his eyes as he ceased to smirk. A long uncomfortable pause lingered before he spoke again, smile resumed.

"Alas...it is an affinity for music we share. So you may lower your weapon, charming as it is."

Tilting his head as he examined the rapier once more, Archebold motioned his hand up and simply flicked the blade to the side as if it were a toy aimed at him.

"As for what it made me feel?"

He continued as he turned to tap along his stick as he began walking in no particular path, raising his hands.

"Haven't quite figured that part out yet...the sounds I hear are much more attuned than anything you can fathom. I hear strings and chords and voices just like any other simple minded creature here...But there is more that comes out to me...do you wish to know what that is?"

Messages In This Thread
A single white rose - by Jigano - 01-10-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: A single white rose - by Archebold - 01-11-2019, 04:22 PM
RE: A single white rose - by Jigano - 01-11-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: A single white rose - by Archebold - 01-19-2019, 08:30 AM
RE: A single white rose - by Jigano - 01-22-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: A single white rose - by Archebold - 01-25-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: A single white rose - by Jigano - 01-26-2019, 04:55 AM