A single white rose
Collector

Age: 91 | Height: 6' 1 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"I actually do enjoy the sound of my own voice, I've never been shy about that really. It's a rather easy, even tone to listen to given the context in which it is used."

Archebold responded plainly at the lore keeper, looking at him amused like one would a puppy wrestling with a chew toy.

"I am the very model of civility and...one must have a flare for the dramatic, should one be a fan of the opera yes? Even...villains such as myself, as you so eloquently put it. Which makes you the hero I suppose? My advisory? How charming...or perhaps the damsel...how proper."

A wink was given to the bard as he twirled the knob of his walking stick within his palm. As his other hand playfully twirled an imaginary mustache. There was an eerie similarity between Jigano and Koel.

"Something like that yes. There is nothing like the stutter of a heart beat. Be it fear or surprise, it's a genuine sound one cannot fake behind poetic language. Though as you said, best we keep our tongues civil...despite it being you who drew your weapon, and striking me...though calling such a strike is rather charitable. I don't encounter many bards. Are you all so..."

He paused a moment attempting to think of a proper word.

"...anxious?"

Messages In This Thread
A single white rose - by Jigano - 01-10-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: A single white rose - by Archebold - 01-11-2019, 04:22 PM
RE: A single white rose - by Jigano - 01-11-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: A single white rose - by Archebold - 01-19-2019, 08:30 AM
RE: A single white rose - by Jigano - 01-22-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: A single white rose - by Archebold - 01-25-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: A single white rose - by Jigano - 01-26-2019, 04:55 AM