Brick by brick, bit by bit
for Neron
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN

How better to start a close relationship than act like one had always been there? They were all siblings of the Voice after all, and with what he was about to ask, Bastien suspected he and Neron might swiftly see more of each other.

"Well. I spoke to our Goddess recently. I am not sure if you know this, but..." Here he put his hand to his breast, some genuine sorrow there in his face. "..Queen Rexanna, who died this Longnight, was my wife. I went to the Voice to see how she was, now that her spirit resides elsewhere." As much as Bastien absolutely, obviously, was distraught with grief, admittedly the reason for bringing this up was for sympathy, if Neron had any to give, in the hopes it might make him more likely to assist.

"Another thing I asked the Voice for was a task to take on to clear my mind. So. I am to make us a new gathering place, a church of sorts, for us to meet, pray to our Goddess, and most importantly declare to the rest of the world that we are, as much of any of them, worthy of respect and beauty. They have their temple, this will be ours." As always, Bastien gestured wildly while speaking, hands moving to emphasise his points. "This temple...I would need the approval of the Leader of wherever it is placed."

Hoping that now Neron might begin to understand what it was he needed, Bastien gave the man a moment to absorb everything so far before continuing. "So. I know you know the Warden of Halo, that you in fact possessed the role yourself prior to...I am honestly not sure, but you must know her reasonably well, yes? If you can talk to her for me, convince her to approve of our church...well. Not only will it benefit all of us, but I have something for you specifically to sweeten the deal, if that is not enough." Here he winked, then waited to see what Neron would say.
If we should be arrested before we sleep
I'll see you outside in a few days or in a few weeks

Messages In This Thread
Brick by brick, bit by bit - by Bastien - 08-19-2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Brick by brick, bit by bit - by Neron - 08-23-2020, 09:00 PM
RE: Brick by brick, bit by bit - by Bastien - 08-23-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Brick by brick, bit by bit - by Neron - 08-24-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Brick by brick, bit by bit - by Bastien - 08-25-2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Brick by brick, bit by bit - by Neron - 08-30-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Brick by brick, bit by bit - by Bastien - 08-30-2020, 06:34 PM