[SE] As high as the tallest mountain
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr

Although I, personally, loathe the spiky fuckers, you figure rambutans will be a great thing to bring to the festival that Vai's been going on about. You've got a huge hand of the fruit picked and are putting them in your bag when Sam blurts out his great big secret, causing you to freeze mid-insertion as your brain short circuits a little bit.

Sam and Milo. Milo and Sam. Doin' the bite and the shit that comes af---- yeah no brain that's a hard pass.

Slowly, slowly, you turn around, features schooled into an expression only mildly resembling that of a father who has just learned far more about his child's sex life than he could have ever possibly wanted to know. "You an' Milo, eh?" you repeat rather stupidly, still trying to assemble your thoughts. Slowly. Gently. "Y'know... I don' think he's the type t'be lookin' fer somethin' serious, Red..."

Translation: Oh gods Samuel please don't tell me you've fallen in love with the idiot.
we were toogether
who cared about the rest?

Messages In This Thread
[SE] As high as the tallest mountain - by Samuel - 08-19-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: As high as the tallest mountain - by Zephyr - 08-20-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: As high as the tallest mountain - by Samuel - 08-21-2020, 03:52 PM
RE: As high as the tallest mountain - by Samuel - 08-21-2020, 03:52 PM
RE: As high as the tallest mountain - by Zephyr - 08-24-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: As high as the tallest mountain - by Samuel - 08-25-2020, 05:40 PM
RE: [SE] As high as the tallest mountain - by Zephyr - 08-31-2020, 04:05 PM