[SE] As high as the tallest mountain
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And you understand with every seed you sow you make this cold world beautiful
Sam had no idea what reaction he had been expecting from Zeph to his 'news', but the way he slowly turned, fruit in hand; it made Sam laugh, unexpectedly, instead of embarrassed. He held a hand up over his mouth, waiting to see what Zeph would say.

"Mhm. Me and Milo, but oh--" Not having considered that concern whatsoever Sam paused for a moment, trying to interrogate himself for any lingering romantic feelings for Milo: he found none. "--Don't worry about that. I...we tried to talk beforehand, and honestly it was very awkward. I don't think we have much in common; it was just..." Trying his best to avoid the word sex, he waved a hand around vaguely.

Reaching forward to take one of the fruit, Sam turned it over a few times, unsure of just what Zeph was collecting them for; eventually deciding that it couldn't poison him anyway he tried to take a bite of the one he had picked, wanting to see what the fuss was about.
SAMUEL

Messages In This Thread
[SE] As high as the tallest mountain - by Samuel - 08-19-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: As high as the tallest mountain - by Zephyr - 08-20-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: As high as the tallest mountain - by Samuel - 08-21-2020, 03:52 PM
RE: As high as the tallest mountain - by Samuel - 08-21-2020, 03:52 PM
RE: As high as the tallest mountain - by Zephyr - 08-24-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: As high as the tallest mountain - by Samuel - 08-25-2020, 05:40 PM
RE: [SE] As high as the tallest mountain - by Samuel - 08-31-2020, 08:42 PM