[SE] As high as the tallest mountain
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And you understand with every seed you sow you make this cold world beautiful
Sam could tell that Zeph was struggling a little with the whole thing, though he wasn't quite sure why (did Zeph...like Milo? Surely not). As Zeph settled on a 'good for you' he gave a nervous smile, hoping that everything was alright; as the true nature of Zeph's concerns came to light, he laughed and shook his head. "I would never do that in your house. The only people doing that in your house should be you and Ver--"

Stopping himself, realising that he hadn't shared with Zeph that he knew about all of that, Sam tried to cover up his last words with an unconvincing cough (especially as Ascendeds, usually, did not need to cough).

It seemed he'd accidentally made a pretty good distraction, though. Blinking at Zeph as he chewed the very unappetising fruit, he nodded. "Was I...not meant to? I did think it tasted bad." He admitted, looking down at the odd thing in his hand, bite mark out of it and all. "...I've never seen one of these before."
SAMUEL

Messages In This Thread
[SE] As high as the tallest mountain - by Samuel - 08-19-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: As high as the tallest mountain - by Zephyr - 08-20-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: As high as the tallest mountain - by Samuel - 08-21-2020, 03:52 PM
RE: As high as the tallest mountain - by Samuel - 08-21-2020, 03:52 PM
RE: As high as the tallest mountain - by Zephyr - 08-24-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: As high as the tallest mountain - by Samuel - 08-25-2020, 05:40 PM
RE: [SE] As high as the tallest mountain - by Samuel - 09-04-2020, 09:35 PM