Plot Advancing PQ cannot stare at our wounds forever
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN

Well, he's glad he can't feel pain, but realising he was very, very hot indeed, Bastien admittedly had a moment of panic; dipping his head immediately down, he cannot quieten down the thoughts in his head that he probably should not have come on his, when he had young Azrael at home...deciding to just do whatever would keep him safest and able to go home for now, he tried to watch what Deimos and Wessex were doing.

"I apologise for my relative lack of ability." Bastien mumbled mostly to himself, following down into the tunnel as it was dug out; wishing he'd brought the light ring to illuminate the space for Amalia, so he could at least feel like he was doing something useful. "Amalia, can you see?" He asked, holding out a hand for her to grab and follow with if she could not.

---
Bastien goes down into the tunnel to follow it as it's being made and offers Ama his hand if she can't see in the dark.

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls.
You always let me down so tenderly
So live fast and die young and stay forever numb

Messages In This Thread
cannot stare at our wounds forever - by Deimos - 08-19-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: cannot stare at our wounds forever - by Bastien - 08-28-2020, 07:58 PM