Plot Advancing PQ cannot stare at our wounds forever
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
She stops when the unicorns do, turning back to them and chewing on her lower lip. Mentally calling for Deimos to wait, she focuses on keeping the unicorns calm. I know- it's the way to my home. I don't know the way back to your home. It's the best she can offer in the current situation, a way out.

Glancing up at the lightning that flashes through the sky, Amalia paws anxiously on the ground. Once we're out of the storm we can figure out how to get you home. We, we can ask Safrin, or Frey for help. But we're not safe here. Okay?

Ama and Jyo try to convince the unicorns to come back to the HG with them, and says she'll help them get home when they can navigate the storm better.

Type: Light
Star Charm | A silver charm in the shape of a star. When activated, it projects a 1ft barrier of starlight all the way across the user. (Made by Deimos)

Type: Light
Stabilization Ring | Once a year, this ring will automatically stabilize the wearer should they receive a life-ending blow. (If HP drops below 0 from one hit, the ring will cause the HP from that hit to stay at 1). Made by Safrin.

During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops.
we drink the poison our mind pours for us
and wonder why we feel so sick

Messages In This Thread
cannot stare at our wounds forever - by Deimos - 08-19-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: cannot stare at our wounds forever - by Amalia - 09-02-2020, 07:08 PM