Plot Advancing PQ cannot stare at our wounds forever
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AmaLiA
Safrin's shield
They still hesitate, the herd of them, even as lightning flashes down and strikes one on her flank. Amalia blinks against the bright light, her vision blurring with spots and uncertainty. They need to go, yet the unicorns remain reluctant to move.

The barrier isn't there anymore. Please- Taking a step toward the herd, Amalia inhales a deep breath and commands her body to stand. In front of them there is no longer a low-set leopardess but a tall, regal qilin, scales glittering in the light, bi-horned head held dangerously high.

I am Amalia Chandrakant, the Shield of Safrin, protector of life, and as Vi is my witness I will do all I can to bring you to safety. But you must come with me, now. And as she says it for the first time Amalia truly feels it, stirring in her soul. She keeps the barrier up over herself, hoping it will be enough protection, that she will be enough protection to keep them from further injury until she can heal them all. If the herd agrees to follow her she will set off at a run, moving quickly as she can to escape from the storm.

If not, well, she supposes she'll have no choice but to follow them back to whence they came.

Ama does a stupid hero moment and turns into a qilin. She once again asks the unicorns to come with her. Her barrier is still up.

Type: Light
Star Charm | A silver charm in the shape of a star. When activated, it projects a 1ft barrier of starlight all the way across the user. (Made by Deimos)

Type: Light
Stabilization Ring | Once a year, this ring will automatically stabilize the wearer should they receive a life-ending blow. (If HP drops below 0 from one hit, the ring will cause the HP from that hit to stay at 1). Made by Safrin.

During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops.
& once again I shall kiss the sky

Messages In This Thread
cannot stare at our wounds forever - by Deimos - 08-19-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: cannot stare at our wounds forever - by Amalia - 09-02-2020, 08:11 PM