Plot Advancing PQ cannot stare at our wounds forever
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN

Trying to for the moment get over the tragedy of his dirty hair (Rex's death had nothing on this), Bastien watched Amalia leave with the unicorns; at least there would be some benefit from their trip into the storms, because it seemed like the exploration element would not be succeeding very far. He laughed as Deimos suggested that they might stay and shook his head, the sight of the storm beyond making him very much agree they needed to get out.

"It seems I have found myself considerably out of my depth." He announced humbly, sure that this was not a surprise to any of the members of their party (of which he had been the most useless). "I'll not burden you with myself on your next expedition." It would be irresponsible, for himself and for the others.

With that said he following Deimos and Wessex out, using his board to rush the process.

---
Bastien is OUT!

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls.
You always let me down so tenderly
So live fast and die young and stay forever numb

Messages In This Thread
cannot stare at our wounds forever - by Deimos - 08-19-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: cannot stare at our wounds forever - by Bastien - 09-09-2020, 05:05 PM