Plot Advancing PQ cannot stare at our wounds forever
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AmaLiA
Safrin's shield
It doesn't much matter to Amalia what they decide: her mind is already made up, bound by a promise she's made to creatures lost within a storm. Still, it is a relief when the other three agree to leave as well. She cannot protect everyone if they divide, and though she knows that Wessex and Deimos are strong, the Shield will never stop in her need to defend those who she loves.

"We'll come back," Amalia agrees, dark eyes flickering to the Wraith before settling on the Sword. "I promised I would help them find a way home." How the girl does not know, but that is a later concern. For now her focus is on a swift retreat.

Shifting back to Qilin form, Amalia nods to the unicorns and mentally calls them to follow the path she takes. With one last look at her companions the girl exhales a breath of spring air, healing the lingering woulds from the heat before turning back towards the Grounds.

Ama does a heal and leads everyone back towards the Grounds

During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops.

Magic: Breath of Vi | Summons a gust of celestial wind within a 20 foot range of Amalia. Allies struck by the wind feel healed and renewed, while enemies are thrown back 5 feet. One use per thread.
Type: Light | Rank: Basic
& once again I shall kiss the sky

Messages In This Thread
cannot stare at our wounds forever - by Deimos - 08-19-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: cannot stare at our wounds forever - by Amalia - 09-09-2020, 07:24 PM