And it feels like me on a good day [seasonal event]
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
Jigano was not, by nature, an early riser. He did his best work in the evenings, playing songs and stories in the Rathskeller (and many taverns before that) to earn his room and board, and then, if the night had been lean, hunted in his fox-form or just explored for awhile in the peace of darkness. No, he usually preferred to sleep until mid-morning before getting his day started, and since he was currently living in an abandoned badger holt near the Glade, he was rarely bothered or woken out of turn.

And never by someone singing at the crack of dawn.

One blue eye pried itself open in the dark beneath the earth, and he wrinkled his nose where it was tucked beneath a fluff of white tail. The singing wasn't stopping and, more, it was quite good. He could go back to sleep to it, in fact, it was so sweet and soothing.

Or... he could get up, and find out who had such a lovely alto that would complement his tenor nicely.

A white fox emerged from the hole in the ground, obscured by a fallen log that also protected it from the snow. He shook himself, sitting down to take a moment and make sure he was presentable before trotting over the snow. A snort of a large creature caught his attention and he paused to look at a deer-like beast with softly shining horns heading in the same direction, though more slowly than he was.

They had been drawn to his singing, as well, not so long ago. The thought had him smiling as he continued on in the grey light, hoping that whoever was calling this time had good intentions as well.

He reached the edge of the Oasis in comfort before taking the shape of a man, winter-clothed and yawning as he neatened his braided white hair, hidden safely back in the shadows of the trees. Pulling his grey-furred cloak around himself his feet crunched quietly through the snow as he stepped out to discover the early-morning songstress.

A girl sat there, sweet-faced and apparently unarmed but for a lantern and a bowl and a song. Jigano smiled at the tableaux, appreciating the artful arrangement even as he gave a cautious nod of greeting. "Good morning," he spoke softly, stifling another yawn. "I didn't expect anyone else to be up so early out here. Would you be kind enough to sing that song again? I didn't quite catch the beginning." His smile turned winsome as he offered a brief bow of greeting - too tired yet to do anything more flamboyant. "My name is Jigano, by the way. May I ask yours?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: And it feels like me on a good day [seasonal event] - by Jigano - 01-10-2019, 08:07 PM