And it feels like me on a good day [seasonal event]
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
"Rae," Jigano mused, a little surprised. "The Old God of nature? I found his name in a book in the Atheneum. I went and prayed at the shrine in the glade but..." the bard shrugged wryly, for gods not answering prayers was the usual way of things.

Unless you were Remi, apparently.

But it was far too early to be thinking about that young disaster. Especially with someone else so near at hand. "A pleasure, Amalia," he assured her with a smile, then had to cover another yawn. Ambling over at her invitation, the tall lorekeeper leaned against a sturdy tree rather than risk the damp ground, but there was a little smile on his face as he looked down at her, as if about to share a lovely secret. "And if you're looking for the old man, he's on his--" Her voice cut him off as she lit up nearly as bright as her quarry, pointing the direction Jigano had come from.

He chuckled softly, glancing up at the reindeer he'd met twice before, and kept his voice gentle and quiet. "He, not it. I passed him on my way to investigate who was singing so bright and early in these woods." He grinned back down at the girl, feeling unexpectedly at ease with her clear delight in the beautiful creature - or perhaps it was just because he was so tired. "Sing for him, please? I'll pick up the refrain as you go and we'll see if he won't come close enough to investigate." As long as he didn't go looking for treats in Jigano's long mane again, the lorekeeper was just as glad to see the bright creature doing so well.

It lifted its head and snuffled in their direction, taking a few cautious steps through the trees closer to the oasis.

Messages In This Thread
RE: And it feels like me on a good day [seasonal event] - by Jigano - 01-13-2019, 03:13 AM