And it feels like me on a good day [seasonal event]
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

a m a l i a

"I am afraid you will not be able to wander away from here," the girl says darkly, shaking her head. "Nobody has left for three hundred years, since the Old Ones first built the barrier to keep the New Gods in." Their prison is far from a gilded cage, but the baker can see its necessity, though knowing what she knows now of the outside world she chafes against the constraints. How cruel it must be for an Outlander, accustomed to endless horizons! Sympathy wells in the girl's heart, though Jigano did not ask for it: he does not know, yet, what it is to be a caged thing. Sooner or later, he will.

But there is not time to dwell on such sadness, for as Jigano continues to spin his tale Amalia's eyes widen in curious wonder. "What is an elf?" she interjects, alto voice bright with interest. "What is it like in a large city? Are the Old Gods there? What is an Isuma, and why does it have four arms?" She rises in time with him, gathering up her things but still breathless, still waiting for the million answers this lorekeeper surely has. "Will you tell me more about where you come from?" Eager, anxious, she falls in step at his side, enjoying immensely the tall man's stories as they make their way back to the Settlement.

Messages In This Thread
RE: And it feels like me on a good day [seasonal event] - by Amalia - 02-08-2019, 10:51 PM