think of what the world could be
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
curiosity always did kill the cat -- and satisfaction always brought it back
Time, time was always the answer. He knew it, and yet he despised it. Chulane, normally a pinnacle of patience, had no patience for this, no desire to just let it be. He was tired (gods, was he tired), he just wanted to sleep most of his time away (but when he slept, he saw her, falling, falling, falling…), he just wanted to not feel. And yet, feel was all he could do, in varying degrees, as tsunami waves of emotion rolled through him seemingly at random, as he angrily snapped at fellows working inefficiently during the day, as he apologised profusely afterwards and crumpled into a hopeless, helpless mess the moment he had any privacy.

He swallowed the drink, quirking a brow upwards at Neron's notion. Huffing a soft note of humourless laughter (it was more a rushing pressing of air through his nostrils than a real laugh), he placed the glass down and leaned back, reflecting on the similarities between this moment and the one he had offered to Neron that evening during LongNight.

The notion itself painted perspective on things - just as Chuy had hoped to break Neron out of his imprisonment, if only for a few hours of adventure, here was Neron now, prying Chulane from his own mental imprisonment. He almost declined it immediately, running his hand through his hair. Then he stood, declaring his readiness, his acceptance, with open hands and a shrug.

"I haven't shifted since I got the news," he admitted, as if to explain his hesitation. "The attuned bond was something I was most comfortable sharing with her," but that's no longer an option. He sighed, blinking away the emotion that threatened to pool behind his eyes at the thought. "I just want you to be suitably warned in case I… don't manage myself as well as I normally might." he was all about informed consent, all about not pretending to be something he wasn't - at least, not before Neron.
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
think of what the world could be - by Chulane - 08-21-2020, 01:06 PM
RE: think of what the world could be - by Neron - 08-21-2020, 06:05 PM
RE: think of what the world could be - by Chulane - 08-23-2020, 09:26 AM
RE: think of what the world could be - by Neron - 08-23-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: think of what the world could be - by Chulane - 08-26-2020, 10:53 AM
RE: think of what the world could be - by Neron - 08-30-2020, 04:22 PM
RE: think of what the world could be - by Chulane - 09-01-2020, 05:13 AM
RE: think of what the world could be - by Neron - 09-03-2020, 07:12 PM
RE: think of what the world could be - by Chulane - 09-06-2020, 12:16 PM