do every stupid thing that makes you feel alive
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and I tried to remember how nice it had been
”I promise I will make it worth your while,” Vai says through her laughter, trying to wriggle further away but obviously there’s nowhere to go. She lets out a breath of relief to hear him finally accept her offer, caring nothing for the scene they’re making (it’s nothing to some of the other scenes going on around them). Wrinkling her nose at the extended hand, she politely refuses corn cuddles and his help getting up. Brushing herself off, Vai gets herself on her feet and watches to make sure Zeph’s actually going to get clean. ”Git,” she says playfully, smacking his ass as if to encourage him away.

She retrieves her stuffed rabbit (duh), tucking it into her belt by its adorably floppy ears. And by the time Zeph is less corny - if that’s possible - Vai will return to his side, placing a very colourful flower crown atop his head. ”There. Perfect,” she says, leaning in for that previously offered kiss.
a long long time ago
Vervain

Messages In This Thread
RE: do every stupid thing that makes you feel alive - by Vervain - 08-23-2020, 08:16 PM