do every stupid thing that makes you feel alive
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
you'll breathe easier just knowing that the worst is all behind you
& the waves that tossed the raft all night have set you on dry land
You easily adjust to her weight in your lap, wrapping your arms around her waist and resting your chin upon her shoulder. It's a weird thing, starting a relationship. There's no real guidelines for how you do it, what you're supposed to say and when you're supposed to make shit official, but damn if it doesn't feel right when it's right.

You chuckle against her back again and take the offered pearl on a chain, bringing the ends around to clasp it on her pale neck. "There," you murmur, placing another kiss upon her. "Now it's official." Leaning back upon your palms, you raise a brow to her. "So now that we're datin', mind tellin' me just how many strays I gotta start bein' nice to? You've already forced me t'ease of on th'Biter. Jack ain't gonna be too pleased 'bout that." Bout any of this, probably, jealous twat that he is, but you'll cross that drawbridge when he makes it back to port.
zeph

Messages In This Thread
RE: do every stupid thing that makes you feel alive - by Zephyr - 08-31-2020, 06:13 PM