tip toe, got the know how to stay alive
open
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
The sound of footsteps on the warped boards pulls my head up and I pop up to see who’s coming in when it’s in such an obvious state of disrepair. Boxes everywhere. Water stains on the wood, chairs stacked in corners - it’s not a functional place.

Ah, the hero of the Ballad of the Sea Panther. I offer a tight-lipped smile. Not because I don’t want to see him, but because I hadn’t thought that I might have company - or even want company right now. An’ even though he’s polite enough to ask, I can’t bring myself to turn ‘em away. Not when they had my back. “Sure,” I mumble, looking around at the boxes for something suitable to offer them.

Sunjata is easy. I pull out a spiced liquor, Fireball, we call it, even though it’s only cinnamon ‘n grain alcohol. Potent shit, does just what it says it does - lights a fireball going down. And for Haai? I got some jerky on me, an’ offer it to him with a small flourish. “What’s up?” I ask as I offer a glass - unpoured as of right now, but that’s easily remedied.
quid pro quo
ain't nothin in this life for free
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
tip toe, got the know how to stay alive - by Raza - 08-22-2020, 03:20 PM
RE: tip toe, got the know how to stay alive - by Raza - 08-26-2020, 11:31 PM