tip toe, got the know how to stay alive
open
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
I spend a hot minute fussing over Haai, handin’ over the jerk an’ then tentatively scratchin’ down her back an’ along her haunches (where do you pet griffins anyway?) if she lets me. “Thank you for all your help at the beach,” I say, as if I were talking to my own companion. “You have some impressive flames.”

If you know me, it’s no wonder that I sometimes get along with companions an’ animals better ‘n people.

Pourin’ m’self a glass to make Sunjatas (albeit smaller), I shoot the fireball an’ shudder as the warmth spreads violently through me. Gods, that brings back memories - an’ also chases them away, thank goodness. My gaze drifts to his hand as he indicates it and I wince a bit. “Thank you. For that. Stickin’ it out. Who’s the big guy anyway, never got his name.” I hold up my hand to indicate that he should stay, while I rummage around for what I was going to get anyway.

My search takes me into the storage room and I return with an oiled, weatherproof tarp that’s seen better days but is still functional. “I can make use’a your height if you don’t mind.” I’ll do the climbin’. All he’ll have t'do is stand there like a tree on a stool and maybe ask Haai to help, if she's feeling up to it.
quid pro quo
ain't nothin in this life for free
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
tip toe, got the know how to stay alive - by Raza - 08-22-2020, 03:20 PM
RE: tip toe, got the know how to stay alive - by Raza - 08-28-2020, 10:29 PM