tip toe, got the know how to stay alive
open
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
anyway, you say you're too busy
saving everybody else to save yourself
Haai lets Raza pet her wherever she wishes — in between her ears, along her spine, mixing in with the iridescent feathers that sprout there. And Haai practically preens under the attention. At the comment of flames, though, she puffs a small cloud of smoke from her nose as if for emphasis while Sunjata snorts in response. Haai very much likes Raza, and he can’t blame her.

His steel gaze focuses on her after she’s taken her own shot, her thanks granted a nod, half wanting to say something along the lines of ‘it’s my home too’ but refrains, instead to focus on Deimos. “He’s the General of the Grounds. His name’s Deimos, here on his honeymoon from what I hear.” He mulls it over, watching as she disappears for a few moments.

When she returns, tarp in hand, he offers her an easy smile. “I don’t mind at all.” He rumbles, moving to get out of the chair to help hold where she tells him to. “Are you feeling alright after it? You took quite a hit yourself.” He asks, letting the warmth of the alcohol in his stomach loosen his limbs, moving to grab a stool to help where she directs him.
and you don't want no help, oh well
that's the story to tell
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
tip toe, got the know how to stay alive - by Raza - 08-22-2020, 03:20 PM
RE: tip toe, got the know how to stay alive - by Sunjata - 08-29-2020, 01:15 AM