tip toe, got the know how to stay alive
open
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
Hoa would be pretty jealous of all the attention Haai’s getting, but floods aren’t good for snakes and I’d insisted he stay behind. Poppin’ out of the storage room with what I need, I reply, “Huh. How’d he get all that godsdamn magic?” I’ve never seen that much power in one person, except for Remi. Which then cues the inevitable thought - “Is he an Outlander too?”

I think I know what the answer is, an’I know how it’s gonna make me feel, so I haveta turn away. Especially right after he’s offered to stay an’ help.

“M’fine. Went to a healer after and she patched me up. Don’t hurt too much now.” Small blessin’, that. Given’ Sunjata one end’a a tarp, I direct him to a high nail on one’a the corner beams “Tie it there. Tightly.” An’ as he does that, I hop up on the bar an’ then reach for a side beam. Luckily the ceilings in this place ain’t too high, though I do wince as I begin to pull myself up, bit obvious I done this before. Once I’m up, I shimmy along the side an’ reach down for the rest’a the tarp, pullin’ the diagonal as far as it can go an’ makin’ it taught against the hole that’s been torn in the front.

Askin’ him to the get the other lower corner, I finish it off, then show ‘im where to put the other one, in a position that mirrors the first. It should be enough to keep the water out, but not thieves an’ looters.
quid pro quo
ain't nothin in this life for free
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
tip toe, got the know how to stay alive - by Raza - 08-22-2020, 03:20 PM
RE: tip toe, got the know how to stay alive - by Raza - 09-05-2020, 01:34 AM