tip toe, got the know how to stay alive
open
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
anyway, you say you're too busy
saving everybody else to save yourself
They work to block where the water comes in, and once they’re done, Sunjata’s dumping the water he’s collected in the bucket out among the streets where it can be drained properly. Once that’s done, he takes the bucket to follow Raza to the back room, setting the bucket down and listening when she speaks. It’s all things he knows, things he’s heard before, but it still doesn’t make it any more fair.

It’s everywhere, yeah.” He says quietly, unsure where this conversation is going. And then the true topic drops and he mulls it over, deciding what exactly to do with it.

He inhales slowly from his nose, reaching to rub up at the back of his tattooed neck. “I arrived just after the barrier fell, but I know that the heralds were stuck in there with us. I’m not sure if it makes a difference seeing as that’s where I came from.” He shrugs. It doesn’t make it fair, but it might be a reason as well. “And when I came in I was Accepted. I asked Safrin to attune me a couple of seasons later.” Perhaps that’s why he got answered more so. Because she’d made him, he had become hers that day.

Now that they have the world at their fingertips perhaps that makes all the difference. But for what it’s worth, I’m sorry. It is unfair.” But that's life, isn’t it?
and you don't want no help, oh well
that's the story to tell
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
tip toe, got the know how to stay alive - by Raza - 08-22-2020, 03:20 PM
RE: tip toe, got the know how to stay alive - by Sunjata - 09-06-2020, 08:57 PM