tip toe, got the know how to stay alive
open
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
I may not know what I’m looking for in this conversation, but I’m pretty sure it ain’t a fight. Like 85% sure.

It ain’t worth it right now and I know I ain’t shit compared to him. It always comes down to the same complaints, anyway. They didn’t ask to be here an’ We don’t like the comin’ in an’ takin’ over parts. Lose-lose, really. ‘Sides, life ain’t fair an’ the sooner we all accept it, the better. I half-ass putin’ a spin on it with a nod of understading an’ a shrug. “It’s hard for me to rely on others. Don’t like it.” Even when the others save my ass.

“I just want t’ be able t’protect my people. An’ it seems the only people who can really do that are god-favored, which -” he knows the rest. It’s a bloody endless feedback loop. Anyway, my point is made so it’s time to get outta here. I grab m’ things and head out of a back door in the store room, takin’ a key an’ lockin’ it behind us with a big padlock lookin’ thing. Gesturing up towards Haulani, I rather gruffly lay an offering in front of Sunjata.

“Come on, I owe you a meal if ye want it.”

-Fin
quid pro quo
ain't nothin in this life for free
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
tip toe, got the know how to stay alive - by Raza - 08-22-2020, 03:20 PM
RE: tip toe, got the know how to stay alive - by Raza - 09-12-2020, 01:20 PM