little april showers
for Sky
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
There's a raise of his eyebrow. "The youngins? How old does that make you? You don't seem too much younger than me... then again, I don't even look my age honestly." Oliver knew he had a baby face but he sure as hell hoped he at least looked somewhat close to his age. The man before him didn't look much younger than him, maybe twenty-one or so?

A nod of understanding and Oliver offers him a small smile. "A noble thing... it's also fun to see them feel like they beat you, ya know? I used to take care of kids myself... they always loved beating me in games." It's a sentiment he can relate to, although he never really did it in public. Now that he thought of it, the racing really wasn't something all that bad. Really, the only thing bad about it was him almost getting run into. Even then, no harm was done.

What's it like? Damn... a huge question wrapped up in so few words. "It's... kinda dreary. The Grounds have been through a shit ton and although a lot of us have been trying to bring life back to it, you can really tell... it's just a small town. Nothing like Torchline, honestly." It wasn't anything extravagant. The Grounds had it small little perks, but that was honestly only within the people who lived there. Unlike Torchline where there was beautiful water and gorgeous sunsets.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
little april showers - by Oliver - 08-23-2020, 11:02 PM
RE: little april showers - by Milo - 08-24-2020, 04:49 AM
RE: little april showers - by Oliver - 08-27-2020, 08:44 PM
RE: little april showers - by Milo - 08-27-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: little april showers - by Oliver - 09-02-2020, 02:31 AM
RE: little april showers - by Milo - 09-02-2020, 06:08 AM
RE: little april showers - by Oliver - 09-28-2020, 05:35 PM
RE: little april showers - by Milo - 09-29-2020, 07:32 PM