nice to meat you
for Deimos
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
We're so happy
The faint sound of movement was enough to catch his attention. Fox-ears pointed straight towards the sky as he looked around for a moment, his back stiffening and body preparing for an attack, but instead, he saw the familiar form of Deimos... or another tiger that just happened to be white. Yeah, he shouldn't have let his guard down, but Oliver was quickly met with the man's voice: solidifying that this was the general.

Relaxing, Oliver moved on towards his task, putting away the rabbit. "Hello Deimos, nice seeing you out here." Simple and clearly unbothered. Oliver was calm for once. It was a bit of a surprise to see Deimos out here but with the threat completely gone, he had absolutely nothing to worry about. "I wanted to get some hunting in... both for practice and for the animals themselves." A light shrug and he tied up the bag before securing it in a nice spot on the cart.

Returning his full attention to Deimos, Oliver realized it probably was a bit awkward for the man to crane his neck to look up at Oliver, so to make things easier Oliver shifted down to his leopard shift. I needed some bones for the shop, some people like it infused into the metal while others use it as a handle or other decorative purposes. The meat and fur are for obvious reasons. Oliver didn't see a reason to explain in lengthy detail on the latter two: both were self-explanatory really: one for food and the other for clothes. It would serve him nicely in the long run and he'd be able to truly use every piece of the game he managed to snag.

You're... free to join me? If you'd like. I was sticking with rabbits and fowl, but if you want, we could go for a stag? Antlers would be amazing to have, truly, and would be even easier to acquire with the help of Deimos.
even when we're smiling out of fear
OLIVER

Messages In This Thread
nice to meat you - by Oliver - 08-23-2020, 11:32 PM
RE: nice to meat you - by Deimos - 08-25-2020, 09:22 PM
RE: nice to meat you - by Oliver - 08-25-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: nice to meat you - by Deimos - 08-25-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: nice to meat you - by Oliver - 08-27-2020, 02:42 PM
RE: nice to meat you - by Deimos - 08-27-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: nice to meat you - by Oliver - 08-30-2020, 01:06 AM
RE: nice to meat you - by Deimos - 08-30-2020, 06:54 PM
RE: nice to meat you - by Oliver - 09-03-2020, 12:15 AM