nice to meat you
for Deimos
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
We're so happy
Without Deimos vocalizing his thoughts and feelings, there wasn't much Oliver could do. While Oliver had been trying to grow and learn as a person, he still strived to seek the approval of the fellow hybrid. Deimos had shown his disappointment in the past and Oliver knew he hadn't quite reached what the man wanted, but the least he could do was show his attempts to become better.

So while Deimos wasn't being open and was clearly off in some way, Oliver was simply going to do what he could. Try to make the situation better in whatever small ways he could and if that meant going for a simple hunt, then sure. It would give both of them a distraction and hopefully prove useful in many other ways.

One of the things Oliver had learned is that he has to withhold any sounds from leaving his body, no matter how excited he was to pounce. It meant he was the quietest he had probably ever been around the General, the only real sound being ones that only highly tuned ears could pick up or his voice through the bond. I should get the doe, she's better for my size and strength. I could take her down easily without too much of a fight. The Buck was probably too large and too strong for this shift, at least if he was working alone. Speaking of the buck, there were concerns surrounding him, ones that he should vocalize to the General. [i]But I also need to be aware of the buck. He will most likely try to knock me off or stab me with his antlers. If you could go for him then that'd be great.

With one final acknowledgment of Deimos, Oliver made his move. Slinking in further, Oliver moved along towards the side where the doe was. Pausing for a moment, he watched. Paws adjusted as he readied himself to pounce before he finally leaped forward. Claws extended and he aimed straight for the doe's back, attempting to latch onto her back half.
even when we're smiling out of fear
OLIVER

Messages In This Thread
nice to meat you - by Oliver - 08-23-2020, 11:32 PM
RE: nice to meat you - by Deimos - 08-25-2020, 09:22 PM
RE: nice to meat you - by Oliver - 08-25-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: nice to meat you - by Deimos - 08-25-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: nice to meat you - by Oliver - 08-27-2020, 02:42 PM
RE: nice to meat you - by Deimos - 08-27-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: nice to meat you - by Oliver - 08-30-2020, 01:06 AM
RE: nice to meat you - by Deimos - 08-30-2020, 06:54 PM
RE: nice to meat you - by Oliver - 09-03-2020, 12:15 AM