this is how the world works
Mara Tisifone

Age: 39 | Height: 5' 7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
they say i did something bad, so why'd it feel so good?
"Well, that's one good thing about your scars then." Mara replies with a grin. "Makes for thicker skin." She adds with a wink. Raising a brow at his leading commentary, the ascended merely scoffs with dark amusement, shaking her head. "Interesting that you think you're being tricked by giving yourself a title, but you're happy to brag about your sex life." She pauses, grinning widely and with a haughty sort of interest. "Gods you sound like a therapist's wet dream."

He could put his hands where he liked, but that hardly meant it would stop Mara. With her eyes locked on his, she pours a few drops onto his knuckles with a feral smirk. "Well, almost nearly." Straightening and putting the bottle away—Loren being..how many shots in now?—Mara just shrugs. "I was here for your twiny-twin-twin actually. Said he had something he wanted to talk about."
MARA
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Tapping the side of his skull, he grinned faintly. "That's me. Thick." The grin deepened as he winked at Mara. "Not just a therapist's." He wasn't at all ashamed of who he was, not anymore.

Lifting his knuckles to his mouth, his tongue darted out as he licked the alcohol from his skin. As she explained her presence, he reached down with his free hand. Tugging out his belt knife, he started carving words in the wood of the bar, the strokes and letters jagged.

When he finished, he stepped back and waved for her to admire his handiwork. 'MARA WAS HERE' in all caps was in the very center of the bar. More than a bit pleased with himself, he hopped up to sit right next to the message.
loren

Coding base by Sky!