i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
Safrin's eyes catch on the rigid line of the Star's jaw, and it doesn't take an overly imaginative mind (not one able to read his thoughts) to hear what is brewing behind his blue eyes. "Members of the Order." Safrin supplies with a nod. "They...were tasked after the first war to ensure that nothing like this happened again. To serve as early warning signs, to act like weathervanes." The goddess's voice is unnaturally dull, her worry evident in the way she clutches at Seren as if she is not a soon-to-be-woman, but a child of porcelain.

"The blight..the orbs that Remi and Amalia have..the spread of the Voice and the use of her portals...All of them are beacons that can no longer be ignored. Now with Tanau's reemergence in the world—that is the creature found in the Climb—I..." Trailing off, Safrin's starlit gaze lowers towards Seren, who is still asleep. Softly the goddess lifts one of her hands, her thumb brushing down her daughter's perfect cheek. "Please don't think I doubt you, Ronin, but the promises made...that Stormbreak could keep her safe..." Her head shakes, dislodging her own dark curls. "..I can't risk her. She isn't ready."

Looking up with tear bright eyes, the goddess for perhaps the first time, speaks with Ronin not as his deity, but as the mother of their child. "Please let her come with me." She speaks with all the understanding of one parent asking the other to let go of a piece of them, but her concern outweighs whatever manipulant efforts she might have made in the past to charm Ronin into her life, and into her bed.
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Safrin - 08-24-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Safrin - 08-24-2020, 05:13 PM