i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
Ronin's starlight shines upon the goddess who gave it to him, but she isn't any more beautiful for it. Instead, she seems weaker somehow, her flaws made evident by the light cast upon her by her chosen one.

"I told you that role was never the one I was grooming you for.." Safrin interjects, knowing that the words between them are just that. Words. They both know how this ends. Who leaves and who stays.

Looking up sharply, the goddess inhales as if having been struck. "Who could ever forget you?" She wonders. From the outside, someone might think her just a heartbroken girl in all of this. And indeed, she misses the boyish rogue who first appeared at her shrine. The one she loved instantly and vowed to have. But now that she did, she knew it was all wrong. Her pride and ego had fastened for him a gilded cage, and she knew, knew, if she loosened the door, he would fly away for good. So she left him caged, hating her, because at least then she could still look upon him.

"Dreams are...not normally a world I control as often as my counterparts.." Indeed, Ludo practically lived in nightmares, and Frey was ever-fond of the sorts of dreams that left wet marks on sheets or discomfort in the morning. But, with many dreams occurring beneath her stars, that realm was not barred to her. "But..."
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Safrin - 08-24-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Safrin - 08-24-2020, 06:02 PM