i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
That he shines brighter does not comfort the goddess, however. "You know where to look, when you need your way back to him." She says softly. Desperately she wishes it would be to the stars and to her that his blue eyes would roam when he needed reassurance and grounding. But she knew instead it would be to those who already pulled the light from him: Remi, Sunjata, his friends and those he loved.

Carefully now...to tell Ronin that all was well would be to invite chaos. Though it wouldn't be easy to find Aoife and Vanya in the world of dreams (infinite vista that it was), he'd manage it one day. And then? When he learned the truth? "Ludo has...added to our arrangement. Its terms are steep, though I will meet them." Safrin replies slowly, pulling Seren all the closer to her. "Like the fae, Ludo is tricky with its wording. I should have been more careful."
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Safrin - 08-24-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Safrin - 08-24-2020, 06:46 PM