i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
..at times. Safrin nods. "When you need me." There's no resentment there, just the cold truth that lingers between them. The goddess will always be there when Ronin needs her, and in the coming weeks and months that will likely be more often than either of them knows. But it isn't the sort of need the goddess craves. She'll settle for necessity of course, but oh, how she misses the blue-eyed man she called Sugar all those years ago in the glade. How he'd looked at her then..

"For now they are together." Safrin says, into the space between them not quite so bright as it was. "And I will do as I said."

Nodding a touch stiffly and gazing back down at Seren, Safrin glances over toward the Star briefly. "This magic will let you keep yourself—or others—deep in that slumber. But even after you let the magic fade, they might still persist there. Lost in dreams they always wanted." Brushing back a strand of hair, she fixes her gaze properly on him. "A world where you could be with Aoife, Seren and Vanya...it might not be so easy to say you'd come back for Remi and the duties you have here."

Holding out the orb to him, Safrin regards him silently as it paints the hollows of her face in deep purple tones. "If you have any doubt about who you are and what you stand for...You will lose yourself. Anyone, would."
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Safrin - 08-24-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Safrin - 08-24-2020, 07:07 PM