i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
"You do want it. If you didn't, you wouldn't be afraid of it." Safrin says with a knowing smile. "But the effects of this...they go beyond what you might want. Do you remember when you were blighted, Ronin? Finding solace only when you could finally manage sleep?" The corners of the goddess's lips twitch in a sad smile as she continues to hold the orb out to him. "This could bring solace in times of great strife. And..."

If he thought the magic powerful before...if he thought it dangerous...

"...once you learn how to control your own dreams, you will be able to enter the dreams of others." She lets the words hang, heavy in the air. "Though it's true I have been grooming you to be strong, to be able to protect and defend in the chaos that is coming...not of all it might be physical. The body has long since been the area the Voice believes herself to have bested Rae's designs. But the mind? It is a place no one will see you coming, and, if all goes well, might not even believe you were ever there..."
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Safrin - 08-24-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Safrin - 08-24-2020, 07:37 PM