i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
arms give away your need
It pains him to know how right she is, but that doesn’t make it any less true, and Ronin frowns down at the galactic orb, at everything it could hold for his dreams, for a world behind his eyes made just for him. But oh, does he remember how it is to be blighted? A shiver runs through him, the Star rubbing at his forehead and sighing deeply. Yes, he remembers it all too well. ”I could help others... bring them out of the sleep, once I know how to do it myself?”

There’s fear in his voice - what if he doesn’t know how to do it himself? What if he fails? - but he does his best to control it. To be sure, like Safrin says he must. And then she mentions the Voice and he looks back up at her, Ronin hissing out a long breath. ”I understand,” he murmurs, pausing for only a second longer before reaching out to grasp the orb, accepting it from the goddess. ”Then... I’ll do my best with it. Safrin... I’m sorry. About... how it is.”
tie them up and around me
and play me as you please
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Safrin - 08-24-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Ronin - 08-24-2020, 07:53 PM